Today is the European day of Languages and to celebrate
We are going to give you some interesting facts!
Did you know that:
- There exist approximately 6000 to 7000 different linguistic systems worldwide.
- There are about 225 indigenous idioms in Europe – roughly 3% of the world’s total.
- The majority of the world’s languages are spoken in Asia and Africa.
- More than half of the world’s population are bilingual or plurilingual
- Individuals who speak multiple idioms have better job opportunities, while companies that can communicate in several languages enjoy a competitive advantage over those that use only one language.
Remember, language is the foundation of education!
Whether you’re a manager, a student, or a professional in your field, reach out to us today to begin enhancing your language skills!